[sheepdog] [RFC] REST gateway design choice

Joseph Glanville joseph at cloudscaling.com
Tue Jul 2 16:43:13 CEST 2013

I like MHD if I have to choose a prebuilt and well supported HTTP
implementation. http://www.gnu.org/software/libmicrohttpd/
It's supports threaded and evented modes of operation along with a
combination of the 2 which is very fast.

If libev/libuv eventloops are tolerable the NGINX http parser combined
with a simple tcp server implementation is also a great option but is
more custom.

Joseph.