[sheepdog] [sheepdog-users] Impossible to convert a qcow2 to a vdi

Valerio Pachera sirio81 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 12:45:31 CEST 2014

Hi all,
I just wanted to say that in my opinion, both options are valid, each with
pro and cons.
What we need to avoid the most is stale of patches.

Always consider that, if something is really wrong, we can undo it later.

Just advise users in case of major changes.
They'll deal with it or report back to the mailing list.

In this case it's like when we have only two node in cluster and the switch
goes off :-D
What a bad situation!
I really can't and don't want to "be the balance/tip the scale" but to
avoid stale in the future, may be a good idea to apply the do-ocracy model.

The other option is 'the girlfriend dress'.
If you get asked "what dress am I doing to wear this evening?" you risk a
never ending discussion.
I was used the choose one randomly...she didn't agree in any case :-)

I'm joking a bit because because I really care of avoiding any personal
friction that may occur easily in minor discussion than in big project
choices.

Valerio.