[Stgt-devel] [patch] support different type in one target.

Hannes Reinecke hare
Thu Apr 5 15:11:17 CEST 2007

Albert Pauw wrote:
> Regarding this patch (send in in March bu Hu Gang), I think this would be handy to
> have with the vtl stuff. Then you will have one LUN for the changer, and one or more
> LUNs for the drives. You only have to login once to get the vtl connected.
>
> Note my previous remark regarding the "type" setting, which is now per target,
> it should be set per LUN. That isn't changed by the patch.

Seconded. The 'type' is a per-LUN setting and should be implemented as such.

Cheers,

Hannes
hare at suse.de			      +49 911 74053 688
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 N?rnberg
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG N?rnberg)