[Stgt-devel] [Patch 1/2] Add-new-module-entry-points-for-configuration - Try 5

Hannes Reinecke hare
Tue Jun 5 10:11:30 CEST 2007

Hi Mark,

nice patches so far.
But as we now have the ability to configure the LUN dynamically, why
can't we move the 'type' definition down from the target to the LUN, too?

It still strikes me as odd that the _target_ has a type; strictly
speaking it's the _LUN_ which has a specific type, not the target.
So I'd prefer to move the type definition into the LUN.

I actually have a patch here; I see that I can reformat it on top of
your two patches.

Cheers,

Hannes
hare at suse.de			      +49 911 74053 688
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 N?rnberg
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG N?rnberg)