[Stgt-devel] Some remarks on current git version

Mark Harvey mark_harvey
Sat Jun 23 00:54:10 CEST 2007

Hi Albert,

Try : "--device-type=cd"

It works for me.

Cheers
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: stgt-devel-bounces at lists.berlios.de
[mailto:stgt-devel-bounces at lists.berlios.de] On Behalf Of Albert Pauw
Sent: Saturday, 23 June 2007 6:10 AM
To: STGT list
Subject: Re: [Stgt-devel] Some remarks on current git version

>> - I am not able to define a cdrom anymore (using an cd iso as backing

>> store),  --device-type cdrom doesn't work.
Using the command:

tgtadm --lld iscsi --mode logicalunit --op new --tid 2 --lun 1
--backing-store /tmp/cd.iso --device-type cd/dvd

But it looks like the --device-type command doesn't recognise the cd/dvd

type. Tried it within quotes (i.e. "cd/dvd") but that doesn't help.
In target.c it is defined as a possible type, like e.g. disk, but it
doesn't work here.