[Stgt-devel] Fix build problem for IBMVIO

Albert Pauw pauw
Thu Mar 29 10:19:15 CEST 2007

 	ev.p.cmd_rsp.len = cmd->len;
 	ev.p.cmd_rsp.uaddr = cmd->uaddr;
-	ev.p.cmd_rsp.sense_len = cmd->sense_len;
-	ev.p.cmd_rsp.sense_uaddr = (unsigned long) cmd->sense_buffer;
+	ev.p.cmd_rsp.len = cmd->sense_len;
+	ev.p.cmd_rsp.uaddr = (unsigned long) cmd->sense_buffer;

I have some problems with this patch. When applied the variables ev.p.cmd_rsp.len and ev.p.cmd_rsp.uaddr get assigned twice each, with different values. The last one (the modified one) gets used. So one of them is unnecessary.

Maybe that is already taken care of in the final patch, but since I am only using svn and not the git tree I can't tell.

Albert