[Stgt-devel] Ang: [Iscsitarget-devel] Have a look at storageos.com

Ming Zhang blackmagic02881
Fri May 25 19:47:50 CEST 2007

actually, now the cc list is too long and email will get rejected. also
cross posting in multiple lists is not that nice. so this will be my
last cross list post on this topic.

i strongly suggest anyone who have interest on this topic, go ahead
register in http://groups.google.com/group/storageos mailing list, or
post stuff directly on sites.

@Mike, could you post this email in your blog as a start?

thanks all!