[Stgt-devel] [Patch 0/2] Re-format / resubmit patch.

Mark Harvey markh794
Thu May 31 05:29:59 CEST 2007

On 5/31/07, FUJITA Tomonori <fujita.tomonori at lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> From: "Mark Harvey" <markh794 at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Stgt-devel] [Patch 0/2] Re-format / resubmit patch.
> Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 12:27:23 +1000
>
> > Another attempt to submit part of the 8 part patch sent earlier.
> >
> > This time, hopefully I have excluded the white space issues and
> > brought coding standards to acceptable standards :)
> >
> > Learning about git all the time. This time I've found the
> > "git-format-patch -p " option and trying that.
> >
> > Please let me know if I have the wrong options or if this is in fact
> > the preferred method of generating patch sets.
> >
> > Note: These two patches do not cover all code submitted in the
> > previous 8 patch set.
> >
> > I want to confirm I'm on the right track before re-working all previous patches.
>
> Please a plain mail if possible. But your mailer converted tabs to
> spaces so you need to change the configuration.

Yeah, I've not figured out how to set up gmail to include patches
within the body.

Hence I've been sending attachments ([patch 0/2] had the attachments.
The other two mails I attempted to inline the contents - unsuccessfully.

I'll keep trying to find the right answer...

Thanks
Mark