[Stgt-devel] What is the status of iSER patches?

FUJITA Tomonori tomof
Mon Nov 12 15:35:25 CET 2007

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 11:32:11 +0200
Erez Zilber <erezz at voltaire.com> wrote:

> I saw that some of the patches were merged into stgt. What about the
> rest of the patches?

There are 20 patches:

1. Just document, I'll merge this when everything is ready

2. merged.

3. Not necessary any more since I reimplemented buffer management.

4. I'll add bidi support like this when I finished the preparation.

5. merged.

6. merged.

7. merged.

8. modified and merged.

9. merged.

10. Looks ok. I need to rebase it after finishing #4 patch.

11. ditto.

12. looks hacky but need to look at the details.

13. looks ok but I guess it depends on some of the previous patches.

14. looks hacky but need to look at the details.

15. looks ok but I guess it depends on some of the previous patches.

16. looks ok but I guess it depends on some of the previous patches.

17. looks hacky but need to look at the details.

18. I don't care much about iSER part so I'll merge this when
everything is ready.

19. ditto.

20. ditto.