[Stgt-devel] No LUN option in target.c

Albert Pauw apauw
Mon Nov 26 09:53:38 CET 2007

Just reminded myself to compare apples with apples, not pears ;-)

So I ran the tests again, both type of targets (iet, tgt) with the same
settings
(MaxBurstLength, DataSegmentLenghts, Digests).

I see a six fold difference in performance, I don't see iet starting low
(twice the performance of tgt)
and going up in performance that much. Since the only parameters I
changed on iet
was to set Digests to None explicitly the previously seen behaviour
must have come from the digest stuff in some way.
All iet parameters where standard and I set tgt to match.

Albert