[Stgt-devel] disk kicked out of RAID -> tgtd segmentation fault

Mark Harvey markh794
Tue Jul 1 01:34:00 CEST 2008

Hi Tomasz,

I've also noticed there is only one tgtd process when running it in
the foreground.

Running in the foreground has been the only way I've been successful
in collecting core files in the past.

I still do not (read: never actually spent time looking) understand
the why/what differences is between foreground and why there is two
processes while in background.

I would have to assume that there is some sort of race condition or
handshake issue between the two processes within your test senerio.

Sorry I can't be of much help.

Cheers
Mark