[Stgt-devel] segfault in the ssc code ...

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe
Mon Jul 28 19:10:50 CEST 2008

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 1:47 PM, Richard Sharpe
<realrichardsharpe at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 11:01 PM, ronnie sahlberg
> <ronniesahlberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>> MMC also uses the media changer.
>>
>> Please verify that the example of "DVD jukebox" that is described in
>> README.mmc still works
>> after your changes to the mediachanger.
>
> Hmmm, with the July 15 snapshot, and this set of commands:

OK, once I fixed the error in my config ... I am back to this error
with DVDs and smc with the Jul 15 snapshot:

Device seems to be: Generic mmc2 DVD-R/DVD-RW.
cdrecord: Found DVD+ media but DVD+R/DVD+RW support code is missing.
cdrecord: If you need DVD+R/DVD+RW support, ask the Author for cdrecord-ProDVD.
cdrecord: Free test versions and free keys for personal use are at
ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/ProDVD/
cdrecord: Sorry, no CD/DVD-Recorder or unsupported CD/DVD-Recorder
found on this target.
Using generic SCSI-3/mmc   CD-ROM driver (mmc_cd).
Driver flags   : MMC-3 SWABAUDIO BURNFREE
Supported modes: TAO PACKET SAO SAO/R96P SAO/R96R RAW/R16 RAW/R96P RAW/R96R
cdrecord: Track 1 has unknown length.
cdrecord: Use tsize= option in SAO mode to specify track size.

This is the same error I get with my changes, so it would seem that I
have not disturbed any functionality.

Now to figure out what the track-size stuff should be ...