[Stgt-devel] oom_adjust file

Mark Harvey markh794
Wed Jul 30 12:40:16 CEST 2008

This is most likely due to the kernel release you have does not support oom_adj (out of memory adjust)...

The 'readme' with scsi target code indicates you should be running at least 2.6.20 (or there abouts).

However, just remove (or edit the file where oom_adj is called from) to return a success (tgtd.c).

It is just a method used to adjust the kernel's out-of-memory behaviour. As long as you have enough virtual memory, this is not required - just one of those 'nice to have' features.

Cheers
Mark