[Stgt-devel] Patches for MMC and fix for serious crash bug in spc_mode_sense()

ronnie sahlberg ronniesahlberg
Fri May 2 08:47:16 CEST 2008

Please note that patch 0004 is completely bogus and broken.
The patch only serves to illustrate where the crash bug in TGTD is for
spc_mode_sense()   and should not be applied.
(the bug still needs to be addressed though)

Please apply patches 0001 - 0003 though.