[Stgt-devel] Is anyone working on SSC?

Mark Harvey markh794
Sat May 24 01:21:40 CEST 2008

I have started an SSC module - which is in very bad shape at the moment...

It is more a 'proof of concept' or a 'maybe I should do it this way'
then anything else..

Unfortunately, work commitments have limited the amount of time I have
to progress this into a working demo.

Another SSC module was submitted a few weeks ago.

While this worked, it only supported fixed block writes and looked to
have issues with multiple filemarks / positioning.

Several suggestions were made to the author but I've seen nothing
further from them.

The code I have is for a 'variable write' and takes quite a different
approach to the back end storage..

I'll attempt to clean up what I have into something that will at least
compile with comments on ideas of what I was attempting to acheive..

Cheers
Mark