[stgt] 1.0.0 released

FUJITA Tomonori fujita.tomonori at lab.ntt.co.jp
Wed Dec 23 14:27:04 CET 2009

The tar is also available:

http://stgt.berlios.de/releases/tgt-1.0.0.tar.bz2

We would like to thank everyone who contributed to make this
release happen.

The changes since 0.9.11 are:

Albert Pauw (1):
      add doc/README.ssc

FUJITA Tomonori (9):
      iscsi: use GPL sha1 and md5 code instead of openssl
      needs to return a proper response for commands with incorrect logical unit
      smc: fix memory overwite bug in smc_read_element_status
      release SCSI 2 reservation on I_T nexus losses
      remove doc/TODO
      create conf/examples for multiple targets.conf examples
      add two VTL targets.conf examples
      iscsi: set TTT to 0xffffffff in final text response
      tgt 1.0.0

Tomasz Chmielewski (2):
      tgt-admin: support custom parameters ("params")
      tgt-admin: document "params" in targets.conf.example

=