[stgt] Using opensolaris as iscsi initiator for stgt

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Sat Dec 12 01:35:02 CET 2009

On 11.12.2009 12:59, Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
> FUJITA Tomonori wrote:
>
>>> As for configuration,
>>> I was thinking more about adding sample targets.conf files for
>>> different setups
>>> (CD/DVD, disk, tape, tapelibrary, etc) nicely commented and all. That
>>> was the
>>> reason I had put some effort in testing the setup using targets.conf.
>>> Any thoughts on that?
>>
>> I think that that's a good idea. More examples always are
>> good. But tgt-admin can't handle smc yet?
>
> I'll send a patch today.

If anyone's curious, here's a tgt-admin that should support it, and a
diff against the previous version:

http://wpkg.org/files/tgt/tgt-admin
http://wpkg.org/files/tgt/tgt-admin.diff

I'm waiting for the input from Paul - if it works for him, I'll send
proper patches.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org