[stgt] Using opensolaris as iscsi initiator for stgt

FUJITA Tomonori fujita.tomonori at lab.ntt.co.jp
Sat Dec 12 13:39:58 CET 2009

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 09:06:16 +0100
Albert Pauw <albert.pauw at gmail.com> wrote:

> attached you'll find two targets.conf sample files,
> one will create an HP MSL-2024 tape library, the other a STK L700.
>
> I've created them as patches in the conf subdirectory. These work fine
> with Tomasz latest update of tgt-admin.

Thanks a lot!

Now we have doc/targets.conf.example but seems that we would have
several targets.conf example files. What's the best way to handle
them?

Having a new directory such as doc/conf?

The name 'targets.conf.L700' might be ambiguous about what it is?
'targets.conf.vtl.L700'?

Any suggestions?