[stgt] help tgt segfault

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Sat Feb 7 00:34:51 CET 2009

FUJITA Tomonori schrieb:

>> Note that iscsid didn't drop the connection (it recovers from timeouts).
>
> Looks like the log says that iscsid dropped a connection? I guess that
> it would be better to ask Mike.

Indeed, it's probably this setting in iscsid.conf:

# To specify the time to wait for a Nop-out response before failing
# the connection, edit this line. Failing the connection will
# cause IO to be failed back to the SCSI layer. If using dm-multipath
# this will cause the IO to be failed to the multipath layer.
# The value is in seconds and the default is 15 seconds.
node.conn[0].timeo.noop_out_timeout = 15

I'll verify and report back.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org