[stgt] tgtd multipath targets

Jesse Nelson spheromak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 00:49:03 CET 2009

hi i was reading some documentation that mentioned having a sendtarget
query return multiple paths. I haven't seen anyway to do this in tgtd
is it possible?

example:
# iscsiadm -m discovery --type sendtargets --portal 192.168.0.5
  192.168.0.161:3260,1 iqn.foo:bar
  192.168.0.161:3260,2 iqn:foo:bar

I couldn't figure out how to get this response (assuming tgtd running
on 2 machines connected to the same disk backend). Am i missing
something or is it not possible to have the target respond like this?

thanks