[stgt] Bug report, target offline / online

Albert Pauw albert.pauw at gmail.com
Tue May 5 19:20:28 CEST 2009

I pulled a new git version and compiled and installed it.

Checked that the newly created version is in my search patch, it was.

And it works now, so obviously there was something funny with the
version going on there.

Don't know what happened there, if I've figured that out I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Albert