[stgt] 1.0.8 released

FUJITA Tomonori fujita.tomonori at lab.ntt.co.jp
Fri Aug 27 01:09:17 CEST 2010

http://stgt.sourceforge.net/releases/tgt-1.0.8.tar.gz

As usual, you can get the code via the git tree too.

Thanks!

=
Albert Pauw (1):
      fcoe: fix compile errors

Alexander Nezhinsky (1):
      fix display of TYPE_PT device type

Chandra Seetharaman (10):
      iscsi: remove stale isns_timeout_fn()
      iscsi: use function arguments for target names
      iscsi: use a local variable for enabling/disabling entity
      iscsi: register existing targets when iSNS is enabled
      iscsi: remove function isns_deregister()
      iscsi: handle iSNS being turned On/Off
      iscsi: fix a problem w.r.t registering second target to the iSNS Server
      iscsi: Create a timeout function to send "I am alive" kind of message to Server
      iscsi: Use registration period to time the "I am alive" message properly
      iscsi: When iSNS is turned of deregister all targets at once

FUJITA Tomonori (3):
      fix strtok segfault
      tgtadm: fix account unbind option
      tgt 1.0.8

Mark Harvey (2):
      Initial documentation for configuring passthrough mode
      Check bsg major number from /sys/class/bsg/<c:t:l>/dev

Pete Batard (2):
      iscsi: fix warnings when compiling with gcc 4.3.3 on arm
      tgtadm: improvements and consistency