[stgt] iSER data corruption

Matthew Chan talcite at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 07:17:31 CEST 2010

  Sure, I have two machines that haven't had production services
deployed on it yet.

I'm still working on deploying a bit of other stuff and the academic
year is about to start, so it may be a week or two before I can get
around to testing the new code. I can push it earlier if you're in a
rush to merge the code though.

I've never tested the data integrity of a link before, and the previous
issue was only detected because it was serious enough to cause
widespread filesystem corruption. Do you have any suggestions on how to
test this more robustly? I'm thinking of doing a dd followed by a sha256sum.

Matt