[stgt] how to set mutual chap with targets.conf

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Fri Jul 9 21:20:41 CEST 2010

Am 09.07.2010 20:47, Mike Christie wrote:
> Hi list and Tomasz,
>
> I see Tomo merged the patch to support mutual CHAP here:
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/tomo/tgt.git;a=commitdiff;h=6f914cf641c8f53b22bf76aa5aba2f8a408c81c9
>

> I was wondering if there is a patch to set it in targets.conf too?

Not that I know of. Is changing tgt-admin needed at all?

Looks also my one of my patches ("add iSNS support" from 30 March 2010)
was not applied - I'll have to change it a bit, as it no longer applies.

Could you give me a couple of tgtadm examples for the patch you mention?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org