[stgt] iscsi initiastor library for kvm/qemu

ronnie sahlberg ronniesahlberg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 09:33:15 CET 2010

Tomo,

No, the code in dbench is synchronous :-(

My new async iscsi library can do that though.
Please find attached an archive that contains the early library and
also a program  tomo.c (im not good with creating names)

This application connects, logs in and does a few testunit.
Then it sends 100  1block reads to the lun and immediately exists and
tears down the connection once the 100 read commands has been written
to the socket.
Unless your server is very fast, it should not be able to respond to
all of them before the tcp session is torn down.

I think this program should do what you need.

regards
ronnie sahlberg