[stgt] 1.0.10 released

FUJITA Tomonori fujita.tomonori at lab.ntt.co.jp
Mon Oct 25 07:33:50 CEST 2010

http://stgt.sourceforge.net/releases/tgt-1.0.10.tar.gz

As usual, you can get the code via the git tree too.

I know that merging Chandra's thread work is overdue but I like to fix
the tmf bugs before that.

One month has passed and the persistent reservation fixes are in the
git so I decided to release 1.0.10.

=
Alexander Nezhinsky (1):
      free target->redirect_info.callback upon iscsi target release

Daniel Henrique Debonzi (1):
      iscsi: Initial iscsi statistics for stgt.

FUJITA Tomonori (1):
      tgt 1.0.10

Mike Anderson (4):
      Add ua_sense_add_it_nexus function
      Fix issue with returning full key on read.
      Fix hang issue in spc_pr_preempt
      Fix spc_pr_clear setting UA on wrong nexus

Ronnie Sahlberg (4):
      Add a section for passthrough devices to the tgtadm manpage with an example
      Update the tgtd manpage to describe what types of devices tgtd can emulate
      retry O_RDONLY again
      tgtimg: use posix_fallocate for image creation