[stgt] Support for persistent reservations

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at oddbit.com
Mon Oct 4 15:38:27 CEST 2010

> The PR_OUT_PREEMPT_AND_ABORT service action is currently not supported.
> [...]
> the preempt flow chart in the spc specification. I assume you are more
> interested in the support for --preempt-abort. I will look at this next
> unless others are already working on it.

Thanks for letting me know. It's been difficult weeding through the
various iSCSI target implementations for Linux and figuring out which
ones are both (a) stable and (b) have the necessary feature support.
I'll keep my eye on the list and I would be happy to help test out
support for preempt-and-abort when it becomes available.