[stgt] 1.0.19 released

FUJITA Tomonori fujita.tomonori at lab.ntt.co.jp
Sat Aug 20 00:43:57 CEST 2011

I created 1.0.19 tag August 2 but I forgot to upload the tree (and
release a new tar ball).

http://stgt.sourceforge.net/releases/tgt-1.0.19.tar.gz

As usual, you can get the code via the git tree too.

=
FUJITA Tomonori (9):
      tgt-setup-lun: allow users to specify target name
      kill bs_cmd_done function in backingstore_template
      kill unused fields in struct mgmt_req
      kill unused in_kernel field in struct tgt_driver
      iscsi: handle CLEAR_ACA and CLEAR_TASK_SET tmf as unsupported
      update PRGENERATION for CLEAR and REGISTER AND MOVE actions
      remove fcoe lld
      kill non exist function externs
      tgt 1.0.19

Hisashi Osanai (1):
      Add force deletion of a target which has sessions