[stgt] Added feature

Kevin Baughman curb_pks at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 14:52:59 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I needed the ability to use the file backing store to create a LUN that
was actually stored on multiple files.  I copied and modified the
existing file backing store to store the data across multiple files.

I am attaching the source file.  If this is something you feel would be
useful to include with tgtd then I would be more than happy to
contribute it.

The way it works is that the
path that is passed in should contain a list of the files (and size of
each) that the lun should be created on.

Thanks,
Kevin