[stgt] tgtadm: this target already exists - with >100 targets

Konstantin Skaburskas konstan at sixsq.com
Wed Jul 4 09:45:58 CEST 2012

Thanks for your prompt reply and sorry for the delay with mine.

This particular installation is on Fedora 14 with
scsi-target-utils-1.0.18-2.fc14.x86_64. Unfortunately, we can't
stop/update tgtd now as the system is under heavy use.

We certified our system on CentOS 6.2 as well, but there I see even
older version :(
scsi-target-utils-1.0.14-4.el6.x86_64

How do you roll out the latest stable releases for CentOS? Or we will
have to build it?

Thank you,
Konstantin