[stgt] Since 1.0.35 has problem.

Alexander Nezhinsky nezhinsky at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 14:07:01 CEST 2013

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 8:37 AM, FUJITA Tomonori
<fujita.tomonori at lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 01:38:06 +0900
> YOUN-SANG KIM <mistkr at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  Yes I have already tried 1.0.35.
>>
>> 1.0.35 is not working with same error message like 1.0.36
>>
>> Until 1.0.34 are working fine.
>
> I guess that Alexander's work broke something.

Judging by the versions 'fork" 1.34 - 1.35 it is quite probable.

I have no idea what this iPXE message actually means.
Youn-Sang, could you please record the iscsi session on the target
side with tcpdump?
I hope this will supply enough information for understanding the problem

Thanx
Alexander