[stgt] backing-store options

Andy Grover agrover at redhat.com
Wed Oct 9 23:07:50 CEST 2013

On 10/09/2013 12:55 PM, Dan Mick wrote:

> I currently have a couple of fairly generic routines for parsing
> k1=v1;k2=v2 in bs_rbd.c; they could easily be moved to bs.c.
> Once I get the last few patchsets approved I'll send those as well.

Have you also looked at adding support for users to specify these new
params in targets.conf? scripts/tgt-admin will need to be updated. It
shouldn't be too bad.

Also, we probably want to update doc/targets.conf.5.xml too, with both
the new "bs-opts" (or whatever you decide to call it) and its format, as
well as the rbd-specific options.

Regards -- Andy