[stgt] Strange behavior from 1.0.46

Steven Graf sgraf at resolutech.net
Wed May 21 20:33:59 CEST 2014

Hello Everyone,

I'm working with stgtd 1.0.46 (via Git) on CentOS 6.5 and I am getting
some inconsistent behavior.  I did my own build with the CEPH_RBD=1 flag
passed into make.  I then used "make rpm" to generate a RPM that I could
use to install on some test machines.  What I have found is that on 2 of
the 3 machines the rbd backing store isn't showing up at all when I run
"tgtadm --lld iscsi --mode system --op show".  On the 3rd machine
everything works great.  These were all installed from the exact same
RPM (MD5s matched).  What's even stranger yet is the tgtd in /usr/sbin
are all different sizes but all banner back with a --version as 1.0.46.

Thoughts?

--
Steven Graf
President