[Wpkg-announce] WPKG Installer 0.91 released

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Sat Mar 24 17:04:42 CET 2007

WPKG Installer 0.91 has been released.

WPKG Installer is the recommended way of starting WPKG.

Changes:

* all upgrade problems should be resolved now
* it is possible to choose a priority for everything we execute (can be
useful for older computers)
* "WPKG Parameters" icon is no longer added to the Desktop (normal users
just don't need it)
* RDP logon problems when using "logon delay" are fixed

You can get the new version from the usual download location:

http://wpkg.org/index.php/Download

Additionally, I started creating a "GUI help" here:

http://wpkg.org/index.php/WPKG_Installer_-_GUI_help

Right now, in WPKG Parameters, when one presses "Help", not much help is
offered... This should change. Everyone who wishes to improve help at
above link is welcome.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org