[wpkg-users] task manager errors

Dominic Iadicicco diadicic at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:30:56 CET 2005

Hello all,  I have setup wpkg and it works fine when I run it manually.

However on this one perticular winXP srv2 machine when I try to run it at
start up from the task sched, it wont run on startup and I check the
task sched logs.  I have this error.

""wpkg.job" (wpkg.bat) 12/2/2005 11:08:59 AM ** ERROR **
 The attempt to retrieve account information for the specified task failed;
therefore, the task did not run. Either an error occurred, or no account
information existed for the task.
 The specific error is:
 0x800706fd: The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary
domain failed."

Does anyone have an idea where I should start to trouble shoot.  If I run
the task when I log on the the machine it works fine.  With or with out
being logged on to the Domain.

Thanks all

Dom