[wpkg-users] Running Two WPKG.js

Michael Chinn m.chinn at gbrmpa.gov.au
Fri Aug 18 00:24:24 CEST 2006

I am currently running wpkg as a service on startup running as an
administrative user. One of our limitations in deployments is that we
dont run a PDC which means each user profile is local to the machines. I
was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for running 2 wpkg's side by
side, one in the user startup, to affect user preferences, and the other
as a service for app deployment? Currently I use a script to push
settings into the user profiles via the runonce registry key in each
ntuser.dat, not always successful.

--
Michael Chinn
User Support Officer - Information Technology

Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority
PO Box 1379
TOWNSVILLE, QLD 4810

Ph 07 47500874 Fax 07 4772 6093
michaelc at gbrmpa.gov.au

If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately
by return email and delete all copies. Any unauthorised use, disclosure or
distribution of this email is prohibited.