[wpkg-users] cmd /c hanging?

David Miller david3d at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 19:31:56 CEST 2006

Tomasz thanks again.  That seemed to sort out the issues.  Would you
recommend using batch files over the cmd /c approach when dealing with
situations like this?  I have read on the Irfanview silent installer page in
the wiki that '"copy" is not awailable in wpkg and "xcopy" will not always
work in silent mode'.
--
David Miller