[wpkg-users] pskill user licence agreement

Dany CHOUINARD chouinard.dany at csob.qc.ca
Fri Dec 15 16:59:35 CET 2006

Anyone been experiencing problems with pskill, the one tainted by
microsoft?  Looks like he wants me to accept to read and accept some
sort of licence agreement.  I want to agree but I dont want to walk
around and clique I agree on every computer.  How do you guys handle
that?  Are you using an older version when it was nice and owned by
systernals?  If yes, is anyone nice enough to make it available to me?

I guess I could also push a registry modification before using pskill.
Anyone know what keys are involved?

Thanks

Dany CHOUINARD
Technicien en informatique               -o)
Commission scolaire de l'Or et des Bois   /\
chouinard.dany at csob.qc.ca                _\_v

tél. 819.825.4220 ext. 3041
skype. dchouinard
courriel. chouinard.dany at csob.qc.ca

Ce document est signé numériquement par GnuPG
     http://www.gnupg.org/fr/index.html
Pour récupérer ma clef publique, consultez mon
site internet : www.danychouinard.net/clef.asc

Vous connaissez http://www.linuxabitibi.org ?

VDEV