[wpkg-users] discussing new features etc.

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Thu Mar 9 19:51:27 CET 2006

I noticed some anonymous guy added some TODO items here:

http://wpkg.org/index.php/TODO_list

I would like to ask everyone to discuss all ideas here on the list.

This is what was added; I removed it and blocked the page:

* Allow packages to block Login (in case of planned Reboot)

For this one, there has to be a command-line way to do it. And I'm
afraid it's only doable in point-and-click MMC.

* Write Installation Date to wpkg.xml

Perhaps a good idea, and easy to implement

* Provide a format.XSL with wpkg.xml and create a Link in the start-folder

huh?

* Copy wpkg.xml to server and rename it to <hostname>-status.xml

You can do it now as a "package" which is executed always, with copy
command.

Perhaps someone could make an example here.