[wpkg-users] installing with user interaction

Matt Miller mmiller at solutionsforprogress.com
Thu Mar 9 19:52:37 CET 2006

In the FAQ section (http://wpkg.org/index.php/FAQ) the first question is
"How can I script installation of packages if they can't be installed
quietly, without user intervention?"
the answer given is "There are some ways to do it. You can find a good
description and a handful of examples on this page."
But the examples don't have an example of this... or at least it's not
obvious.

I saw the silent installer for Quicktime, but the installer still
requires user interaction.

--
- Matt Miller -
Solutions for Progress