[wpkg-users] access is denied when running cscript

Adam Williams awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us
Mon May 1 18:29:54 CEST 2006

I'm following the Installation instructions on wpkg.org.  I added
"cscript \\roark\wpkg\wpkg.js /synchronize /quiet" to my windows task
schedule as Administrator, and added Administrator to my samba server.
When I run "cscript \\roark\wpkg\wpkg.js /synchronize" as Administrator
on the windows xp computer, it errors with "access is denied"  The user
exists on the windows xp PC, and on \\roark and the password is correct
and the same on both.  Any suggestions on how to correct this so that
the cscript command will run properly?