[wpkg-users] Trying to patch registry...

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Fri Nov 17 14:53:59 CET 2006

Mandi! Tomasz Chmielewski
  In chel di` si favelave...

> >but i've not found the clue...
> I don't know what you're missing, but you didn't mention what doesn't
> work or what doesn't work as expected...

Ahem, i've found the clue... simply the 'execute="once"', i've not
see that, or probably i've look at that and i was supposing that 'once'
refere globally, and not per-revision...

> >PS: it is normal that on first installation a /synchronize only does
> >nothing, and i've to add a /force to instal something?
> Hint: you probably installed the package before, it's in
> C:\Windows\system32\wpkg.xml, and you want to install that same package
> again - without increasing the revision.

No, sorry... yesterday i was tired by trial and errors, and probably
i've misunderstood something...

Simply i started wpkg.js with some software installed (manually,
previously), and correctly wpkg consider them installed.
Then deinstalled it (again, manually) and wpkg.js does not reinstall
them.
But this is absolutly normal, and it is indeed exactly the case where
/force apply.

Sorry.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin				    GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

VDEV