[wpkg-users] Chaining Hotfixes ? Is it possible?

Adam Peart wpk at capprogramming.com
Thu Sep 14 06:42:47 CEST 2006

With Autopatcher it only reboots the computer after all the updates are
installed, if you tell it to.  What I've just started doing, and I'm
still playing around to get it working properly, is to use Unattened on
new machines, as well as Autopatcher and WPKG, but in non reformatted
computers I use WPKG, which then calls autopatcher from there.