[wpkg-users] Where is WPKG client config stored?

Dave Ewart davee at ceu.ox.ac.uk
Tue Apr 24 10:23:50 CEST 2007

On Monday, 23.04.2007 at 20:20 +0200, Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:

> Alex Owen schrieb:
> > I assume the config for wpkginstaller/delayed logon.  It is loaded
> > from am XML file... but where is it loaded to???
>
> [...]
>
> Some parts (logon messages) you will find in the registry as plain
> text.
>
> Others are also in the registry, but in a rather "hidden form".
>
> Consult the sources if necessary.

(Sorry, missed this one when I sent my previous message)

I've downloaded the sources and taken a look around.  I'm guessing I
should be looking at WPKG/Sources/Components/Secret.*, Security.* or
similar ... can't quite figure out how/where those parameters are
stored.  Can you point me in the right direction?

Dave.

--
Dave Ewart
davee at ceu.ox.ac.uk
Computing Manager, Cancer Epidemiology Unit
Cancer Research UK / Oxford University
PGP: CC70 1883 BD92 E665 B840 118B 6E94 2CFD 694D E370
Get key from http://www.ceu.ox.ac.uk/~davee/davee-ceu-ox-ac-uk.asc
N 51.7518, W 1.2016

wpkg-users mailing list
wpkg-users at lists.wpkg.org