[wpkg-users] WPKG Client setup error 1722

Nicolas Lepot nicolas_lepot at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 09:30:19 CET 2007

Hello,

I have a problem with the package MSI WPKG-Client-1.2-rc1.
During the installation on a Windows XP SP2 clean (on VMWARE), I get this error:

"Error 1722. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package.  A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected.  Contact your support personnel or package vendor.  Action _291F1C47_413F_4C05_9273_CC1E4305BBD7,  location: C:\Program Files\wpkg\WPKGSrv.exe, command: /install."

I think that the registration of the Windows service is the cause of my problem.
What should I do so that the installation work correctly ?

Thank you,
Nicolas Lepot