[wpkg-users] Problems getting wpkg working

Adam Egan adam.egan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:06:02 CET 2007

I did what you suggested (having removed and reinstalled wpkg to make
sure I had done it correctly), and the following is the result:

C:\Documents and Settings\adam>net stop "WPKG Service"
The WPKG Service service is not started.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3521.

C:\Documents and Settings\adam>net start "WPKG Service"
The WPKG Service service is starting.
The WPKG Service service could not be started.

The service did not report an error.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3534.

C:\Documents and Settings\adam>net helpmsg 3534

The service did not report an error.

And in the event viewer...

Source: WpkgService
Type: Error
User: N/A

I'm not too sure what this means (other than the script failed to run
obviously).

Adam

Easy Software Deployment >> http://wpkg.org