[wpkg-users] event log is full

Falko Trojahn nospam_ft at smi-softmark.de
Fri Dec 7 11:55:44 CET 2007

Adam Williams schrieb:
> [root at roark wpkg]# cat config.xml |grep debug
>    <param name='debug' value='false' />
>
> logLevel isn't specified in config.xml so its going with whatever the
> default is.
Hmm. Can be set in wpkg.js as well. The dryrun parameter sets
debug=true, too.

> should I just delete event.log?

Maybe. Perhaps you could first have a look into it - you didn't say
anything about with what entries it is filled. Are there just lots of
entries from wpkg (Source: WSH) - or something else? If you are unsure,
you can save the eventlog as file and send it to me (not over the
mailing list) so I can check.

Falko

just about anything Open Source.