[wpkg-users] Reporting on installed packages

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Thu Dec 27 19:27:28 CET 2007

Chris Crow schrieb:
> I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I can't seem to find an answer.
>
> I'm curious what people are doing to report on installed packages, or
> even collect information about whether or not a package was installed
> correctly.

You can set up wpkg.js to log remotely, or copy local wpkg.xml file to a
remote server for later processing.

There is no fancy GUI or web interface which tells you what was not
installed or where are the problems (or, usually, if the wpkg.xml size
for any hosts from a profile is different than the size for most hosts,
you'll quickly know something differs).