[wpkg-users] Getting crazy with plain old dos/cmd command...

Michael J. Kidd wpkg at linuxkidd.com
Fri Feb 2 17:48:00 CET 2007

Hello!
  del, copy, and rd (which you've used or tried to use ) are all part of
the cmd shell, and not stand alone executables.  SO, in order to access
them you much invoke a cmd shell first with cmd /c YOURCOMMANDS HERE

like:
cmd /c del /q "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Desktop\Ivana.lnk"

For more examples, check out:
http://wpkg.linuxkidd.com/live/packages.php?pack_id=24&page=commands

Michael

.