[wpkg-users] WPKG installer + remote desktop

Guenael Sanchez guenael.sanchez at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 16:44:13 CET 2007

Wim Vandersmissen a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I've got a problem connecting with remote desktop and WPKG installer.
>
> When I try to connect to the remote desktop, the WPKG Software
> Deployment screen appears and the 2 defined messages keep returning, and
>   keeps me from logging on. (and there are no installations going on)
>
> Is there maybe again something silly that I forgot to enable ?:-)
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Wim

sier.

=121642

Hi,

I encounter this problem many times during the testing of a new package.
If, for some reasons, an installer is waiting for an answer, or is not
really silent, then It get stucked.

Try to locate the package responsible for that by commenting lines in
profiles.xml.

Hope It can help you.

Regards,

GS